Professional Master in Refining and hydrocarbon technology
Acquire a solid background in hydrocarbon technology not only in theory but mainly in practice.
- Developing skills in the field of oil refining, production of petrochemical intermediates and biofuels.
- Optimize and validate methods for hydrocarbons analysis.
- Design and optimization of petrochemical processes.
- Drive and control of industrial processes.
- Acquire the needed skills for research and development.
Recruitment: Applications are reviewed by an admission committee. The best candidates are selected after interview
Required Level: - M1 in chemistry.
- Equivalent recognized degree.
Capacity: The number of Master students is 12
Further Studies / Career Opportunities
- Laboratories analysis and research.
- Oil Refineries.
- Petrochemical industries and processing units of natural gas.
- Ministries of Water and Energy, Industry and Environment.
Selected Teachers in Refining and hydrocarbon technology