Introduction to basic operations of image processing in remote sensing using ERDAS Imagine software and its various modules
- Introduction to digital image processing
- Panorama: pretreatment of scene analysis.
- Sampling and radiometric coding.
- Colored composition.
- Concept of inverse problem.
- Multi-scale analysis.
- Manipulation of digital images on a PC.
- PC assisted Photo-interpretation
- Use a professional software (ERDAS IMAGINE)
- Mapping of Soil occupancy
- Change Detection
- Temporal monitoring of natural phenomena