I. Inferential statistics (18 h Course + 18 T.S)
* Point estimation : Estimation of an expectation or a probability. Estimation of a variance. Estimation of a covariance and of a linear correlation coefficient.
* Estimation by interval : Confidence interval of an expectation, confidence interval of a probability, confidence interval of a variance.
• Hypotheses testing:
* Tests of comparison of means : Comparison of a mean with to a given value, comparison of a probability to a given value, comparison of a variance to a given value. Comparison of two means, comparison of two probabilities.
* Tests of comparison of two variances
* Chi-square tests : Goodness of fit Chi-square test, Chi-square test for independence.
II. Informatics: (12h Course + 24h L.S)
Manipulating of algebric formulas. Sets, vectors, tables and lists. Solving algebric equations, approximation. Linear algebra in Maple. Analysis in Maple, simple graphics. Elementary programming in Maple.